Saturday, December 8, 2007

0405 Myanmar Trip 6

*28 Dec 2007*


{Ponetoloke Lake - I miss this view very much}

PinDaYa
Before the sun rise, we are ready to everything. Our hotel was just beside the Botoloke Lake. After took some in front of the hotel and we went to the market and having our breakfast. For me.. of couse shan noodle. The car took us to the PinDaYa Cave. Pindaya cave is a huge cavern where hundreds and thousands of Buddha images in various size and shape are installed since the 11th century. The cave is about middle of the mountain, the car can arrived almost the entrance, so we only needed to walk a few. After visited and praied in the cave, we went down to the mountain. There was a small forest with Old Trees, a nice place to rest, take photos. I heard a lot of Myanmar movie came here to take shoot. We also stopped and took photos at the Lake again. Then say bye bye to this nice and beautiful, town, cave, lake and back to the way on Taunggyi.


{The town, the lake and the tree from the cave}


{I like this photo much, may be becuase of the post..he.he}


{A nice strir - where they go}


{The lake, the cave, the mountain}

The car to PinDaYa
You can see what kind of car we use to travel to PinDaYa. On the way to PinDaYa, 2 girls sat at the front and we 4 boys sat at the back. According to the size, that is very tight and sat uncomfortable. So on the way back, I asked the driver to put our luggage to the roof of car. And I went back to the luggage room. That is not bad, although I cannot sit straightly, I like lie down. And also the other 3 boys can sit more comfortable than last time. But after the half way break, KKS took my King place and I sat his place.


{The tree, the car and us}


{The Luggage on the roof}


{The sunshine make us so bright}

We arrived Taunggyi at this evening and we decided to hire this car also for visiting Taunggyi. Because we knew we still need a car to visit. And don't want to hire a new car as this driver is not bad at all.
We found a hotel in Taunggyi and I called my HK friend Ko Zaw Khin. He came to the hotel and we had a chit chat. At that time the earthquake happened. I run to the room and ask them, but seem likethey don't know it was having a earthquake. But later we can't feel anything more. This earthquake should be the continue of Indo Earthquake. At night we went to the market and have our dinner with Ko Zaw Khin, and he won on fight with me on paying money. {Thanks Ko Zaw Khin}

No comments: