Thursday, December 13, 2007

0405 Myanmar Trip 11

*3 Jan 2005 ~ 7 Jan 2005*

Since back to Ygn, I was eat and eat.

*3 Jan 2005*

KKS and I went to Sein Lan Soe Pyae park beside Inya Lake. That was a new place for us, really nice. After that we went to the University (Main) where is just one road beside the lake also. I wanted to take photo here for a long time already.

{Sein Lan Soe Pyae Park}
{Thit Pop - remember this tree, I had post this at POL4}
{Dinner at Western Park}
{After dinner we went to Shwe Pa Son Cold and Drink}
*4 Jan 05*
{Lunch with them - TDA, ML, TTM and KS}
{Dinner with Daw Win Mar Family}
*5 Jan 2005*
{Dinner with Daw Phyu Phyu Aung and her students}
After this dinner, we went to bowling at TarKayDa.
Between these days, I had Tea with Ma Lone and Ma Khine. Also have a nice time at Chit Sa Yar. At Chit Sa Yar, some girls suddenly decide to go to Kyit Hti Yo. But later this was not success out. Also had a breakfast with KH and Han Lynn Myint at Site Tine Kya.
*7 Jan 05*
Yangon Internation Airpot, I finished my wonderful and enjoyable trip by departure on MAI flight.
There are something missing in my memory and I can't find out anymore. But I really appreciate and thank to all who I meet in Myanmar. Especially on who help me and treat me. You all make me have precious memoriable in my life with fun and happiness forever. I really wish I can meet you all in somewhere sometime later.
This is the end of my trip for 2004-2005 to Myanmar and Thank you very much for reading and watching it for a long time.

No comments: